The Functions of the PAI
- To promote sport parachuting at national and international levels.
- To oversee sport parachuting in the Republic of Ireland.
- To represent the interest of PAI members.
- To raise, hold and distribute funds from its members and from other bodies or agencies to support the promotion and development of sport parachuting.
- To set standards of best practice relating to safety, training and operations for sport parachuting and to codify these in the PAI Operations Manual.
- To advise on the implementation of standards relating to safety, training and operations for sport parachuting.
- To provide or provide for training for PAI members seeking PAI ratings.
- To represent Irish sport parachuting at national and international levels.
- To organise competitive activities mainly at national level.
- To provide grants to members in a manner which best reflects the interests and development of sport parachuting in the Republic of Ireland.
PAI Board Members
The following are the current (2021) Board members.
|Director Chairman||Terry Shaw|
|Director Secretary||Liam MacNulty|
|Director Membership Officer||Carl Moore|
|Director Treasurer||Micheal Rice|
The PAI Board of Directors may be contacted by completing the contact form.